Azumi Kawashima's Movie for Sale

Hii mate...!!
I know lots of you can't find Azumi Kawashia's movie..!! and here I'd like to help you to get her movie..!!!

I had sell her movie in my country, and now I want to help those of you in this world to get her movie...!!!
Don't waste your time to find out her movie,it's preatty hard to find her movie now..!!

Get her movie from my blog now..!!
I'll sell her movie for $20,and you'll get totally for 15 movie.
and here's the list.














Please understand that every time you order I will charge you additional postal fee,,but I'm very thanskfull to you to buy movies from my blog. To change your postal fee ,I'll give you some bonuses for 10 JAV movie + 21 DOA  hot video for free,or if you don't like DOA video you can choose any JAV(10 movie )on my blog..!! It's a big deal mate...!!!

Total you'll get
15 Azumi Kawashima's Movie+ 10 JAV movie +21 DOA hot  video or
15 Azumi Kawashima's Movie+ 20 JAV movie
Price: $20 + postal fee


...................................
For order plese kindly contact me by email on: agusrumah@yahoo.co.id
 Payment Method: by Paypal only

Comments